Purity’s Beauty kit provides comprehensive support for a healthy, youthful appearance, from the inside out.
Co-Q 100 plus Lutein™
Provides a full 100 mg of highly absorbable Coenzyme Q10 along with 10 mg of FloraGLO® Lutein extract (featuring the clinically recommended 10 mg of standardized lutein). Few nutrients for the heart have been as well researched as Coenzyme Q10. CoQ10 is a vitamin-like nutrient that is produced by the body and tends to diminish as we age. CoQ10 plays a critical part in energy production at the cellular level and supports overall cardiovascular health and strong immunity as well.*
Heart Health, Energy, Eye And Skin Support Formula
Because of the extensive research substantiating the dynamic health benefits of CoQ10, it has earned elite status as an evidence based nutraceutical. In the body, one of CoQ10’s key functions is to convert components from our nutritional intake into ATP – energy the body can use. Paired with our CoQ10, the 10 mg of standardized lutein found in Co-Q 100 plus Lutein™ provide support for healthy skin and eyes.* With Purity’s Co-Q 100 plus Lutein™, which features a highly absorbable CoQ10 blended with Rice Bran Oil, you can be assured that you will be assimilating optimal levels of CoQ10 from your supplement. While many people take CoQ10 in a dry powder capsule, research done on the CoQ10 in liquid capsules found that liquid typically delivers greater absorption than ordinary dry powder capsules.
Note: Taking statin drugs to lower cholesterol may deplete the body of CoQ10. Co-Q 100 plus Lutein™ provides CoQ10 to help meet potential losses caused by statin therapy.*
What Is Lutein?
Lutein (pronounced LOO-teen) is a carotenoid, meaning a colorant or pigment, found in dark green leafy vegetables such as spinach, plus various fruits and corn. Egg yolks are also a source of lutein. Lutein provides nutritional support to our eyes and skin - the only organs of the body directly exposed to the outside environment. Lutein has been linked to promoting healthy eyes by helping maintain macular and retinal health in its role as an antioxidant.* Lutein is also beneficial to the skin as it may help improve skin hydration and elasticity.*
Why Is Lutein Important To Our Diet?
Simply put, lutein is an antioxidant that appears to quench or reduce harmful free radicals in various parts of the body.*
Lutein also filters the high-energy, blue wavelength of light from the visible-light spectrum. Blue light, in both indoor and outdoor lighting and sunlight, is believed to induce oxidative stress and possible free-radical damage in human organs exposed to light, such as the eyes and skin.
How Much Lutein Do We Need?
Research suggests a minimum of 6-10 mg per day of lutein from dark green leafy vegetables and other sources is necessary to realize lutein’s health benefits. Even if you eat a balanced diet, you’d need a large bowl of fresh spinach to get about 6 mg of lutein. Most Americans don’t consume enough foods rich in lutein. That is why Purity has created Co-Q 100 plus Lutein™, to provide you with a full 10 mg of lutein in every dose.
The Benefits of Co-Q 100 plus Lutein™:
Heart And Cardiovascular Support*
- The heart is the hardest working muscle in the body. Because of its high energy requirements, the heart needs CoQ10 at all times.*
- Numerous clinical studies have demonstrated CoQ10’s significant ability to promote heart function with oral administration.*
- Co-Q 100 plus Lutein™ provides CoQ10 to help meet potential losses caused by statin therapy.*
Energy Production Support*
- CoQ10 works at the cellular level to produce energy for metabolism in the form of ATP.*
- Without an adequate supply of CoQ10, cells can become energy-deficient, slowing down a number of critical cellular processes.*
Immune Function Support*
- Immune cells need large amounts of energy to carry out their defensive functions. CoQ10 is required for this energy to be available.*
- Lutein is an antioxidant that appears to quench or reduce harmful free radicals in various parts of the body.*
Support For Healthy Skin And Eyes*
- Lutein has been linked to promoting healthy eyes by helping maintain macular and retinal health in its role as an antioxidant.*
- Lutein is also beneficial to the skin as it may help improve skin hydration and elasticity.*
- Lutein may protect the eyes against the effects of light exposure.*
If you are one of the millions of American adults who are concerned about maintaining your vascular health, particularly in your legs, then Nuvaprin HD may be right for you.*
Support Leg Veins
Nuvaprin HD™ provides an easy, safe and effective way to support blood vessel health. The active ingredients in Nuvaprin HD™, Hesperidin and Diosmin, have shown highly significant results in clinical studies to support and protect veins. Dozens of clinical studies have shown that these compounds have the ability to support healthy blood vessels, vessel tone and normal circulation in the legs. In Europe, the active ingredients found in Nuvaprin HD™ have long been used in the area of vein health.*
- Nuvaprin HD™ Helps To Support:
- The healthful appearance of leg veins*
- Healthy blood vessels and circulation*
- Healthy vessel elasticity and venous tone*
Age Defy•ance™ Serum - Featuring Coenzyme Q10 and Lutein Helps You Enjoy:
- Improved skin hydration by 40% and skin elasticity by 21%*
- Reduced fine lines, laugh lines and wrinkles*
- A brighter, healthier skin tone*
- Moist, supple, beautifully well-nourished skin*
- A more youthful, radiant complexion*
- Skin that resists environmental damage from surface radicals*
The Skin Supporting Power of CoQ10*
CoQ10, one of the most well-researched nutritional supplements available, is now recognized as one of the most powerful topical skin-enhancing ingredients known to cosmetic science. This powerful antioxidant works to protect the skin’s surface from damaging environmental radicals found in smog, smoke and other chemicals in the air. As we age, CoQ10 levels in the epidermis steadily decline, leaving our cells more prone to free radical damage and the relentless progression of the visible signs of skin aging.*
Rejuvenating and Enhancing the Appearance of Photo-Aged Skin*
Studies have shown that topical application of CoQ10 can dramatically fight wrinkles (especially crow’s feet) and fine lines around the eyes. In particular, accumulating evidence strongly suggests that topical CoQ10 supplementation is effective in rejuvenating and enhancing the appearance of photo-aged skin. Our Age Defy•ance™ is the ultimate topical counterpart to our line of CoQ10 nutritional supplements.*
Lutein May Help Protect Your Skin from the Damaging Effects of the Sun*
Many people recognize lutein as a supplement important for eye health. The light-filtering ability of lutein, coupled with its antioxidant qualities has been researched and shown to have a protective effect not just when taken orally, but also when used topically. Researchers have shown lutein is also deposited throughout human skin, delivering multi-faceted activity, including antioxidant benefits, to skin cells. Lutein provides photo-protective support to our eyes and skin - the only organs of the body directly exposed to the outside environment. Lutein is also beneficial to the skin because it may help improve skin hydration and elasticity. In a 12-week clinical study, lutein, applied topically improved skin hydration by 40% and skin elasticity by 21%.*
Co-Q 100 + Lutein & Nuvaprin HD contains no milk, eggs, soy, wheat, tree nuts, fish, shellfish or gluten.