Purity Products® Proudly Introduces CoQ10 Daily with Lutein
Our newest CoQ10 Daily with Lutein, Q LUTEIN, provides a full 100 mg of
highly absorbable, superior quality Kaneka Q10 Coenzyme Q10 for energy and
cardiovascular support along with 10 mg of research grade FloraGLO® Lutein for skin, eye and visual
support. Note: Purity Products provides the clinically recommended 10 mg
dose of Lutein, unlike other formulas that showcase as little as ¼
milligram of lutein. Few nutrients for the heart have been as well researched
as Coenzyme Q10. CoQ10 is a vitamin-like nutrient that is produced by the body
and tends to diminish as we age. CoQ10 plays a critical part in energy
production at the cellular level and supports overall cardiovascular health and
strong immunity as well.*
Heart Health, Energy, Eye And Skin Support Formula
Because of the extensive research substantiating the dynamic health benefits
of CoQ10, it has earned elite status as an evidence-based nutraceutical. In the
body, one of CoQ10’s key functions is to convert components from our
nutritional intake into ATP – energy the body can use. Paired with our
CoQ10, the 10 mg of standardized lutein found in CoQ10 Daily with Lutein
provide support for healthy skin and eyes.* With Purity’s CoQ10 Daily
with Lutein, which features a highly absorbable CoQ10 blended with Rice Bran
Oil, you can be assured that you will be assimilating optimal levels of CoQ10
from your supplement. While many people take CoQ10 in a dry powder capsule,
research done on the CoQ10 in liquid capsules found that liquid typically
delivers greater absorption than ordinary dry powder capsules.
Featuring the Exclusive Kaneka Q10
CoQ10 Daily with Lutein contains 100 percent Kaneka Q10®, the only CoQ10 manufactured exclusively in
the U.S. Kaneka Q10® is fermented from yeast and bio-identical to the body’s own
physiologically made CoQ10. The yeast-fermentation method, along with Kaneka's
rigorous manufacturing standards, make Kaneka Q10® the purest CoQ10 available on
the market today. Kaneka Q10® has 30 years of manufacturing, safety and clinical
studies supporting quality and reliability.
Kaneka’s uncompromising commitment to its quality over the past 30 years has made Kaneka Q10® the industry standard in CoQ10. Here’s why:
- Kaneka Q10® is the only yeast-fermented CoQ10 and thus does not contain the impurities that synthetically processed CoQ10 does.
- Kaneka Q10® is the only CoQ10 ingredient manufactured in the USA.
- Kaneka Q10® has been used in the vast majority of all clinical trials over the past 30 years.
- Kaneka Q10® has Self-Affirmed GRAS status ("generally recognized as safe") for use in foods and beverages.
- Kaneka Q10® is the only CoQ10 made in the U.S. and is manufactured per the good manufacturing practices designated by the FDA.
- Kaneka Q10® is Genetically Modified Organism-free, allergen-free and Kosher certified.
What Is Lutein?
Lutein (pronounced LOO-teen) is a carotenoid, meaning a colorant or pigment,
found in dark green leafy vegetables such as spinach, plus various fruits and
corn. Egg yolks are also a source of lutein. Lutein provides nutritional
support to our eyes and skin - the only organs of the body directly exposed to
the outside environment. Lutein has been linked to promoting healthy eyes by
helping maintain macular and retinal health in its role as an antioxidant.*
Lutein is also beneficial to the skin as it may help improve skin hydration and
Why Is Lutein Important To Our Diet?
Simply put, lutein is an antioxidant that appears to quench or
reduce harmful free radicals in various parts of the body.*
Lutein also filters the high-energy, blue wavelength of light
from the visible-light spectrum. Blue light, in both indoor and
outdoor lighting and sunlight, is believed to induce oxidative
stress and possible free-radical damage in human organs exposed
to light, such as the eyes and skin.
How Much Lutein Do We Need?
Research suggests a minimum of 6-10 mg per day of lutein from
dark green leafy vegetables and other sources is necessary to
realize lutein’s health benefits. Even if you eat a
balanced diet, you’d need a large bowl of fresh spinach to
get about 6 mg of lutein. Most Americans don’t consume
enough foods rich in lutein. That is why Purity has created
CoQ10 Daily with Lutein, to provide you with a full 10 mg
of lutein in every dose.
The Benefits of CoQ10 Daily with Lutein
Heart And Cardiovascular Support*
- The heart is the hardest working muscle in the body. Because of its high energy requirements, the heart needs CoQ10 at all times.*
- Numerous clinical studies have demonstrated CoQ10’s significant ability to promote heart function with oral administration.*
- CoQ10 Daily with Lutein provides CoQ10 to help meet potential losses caused by statin therapy.*
Energy Production Support*
- CoQ10 works at the cellular level to produce energy for metabolism in the form of ATP.*
- Without an adequate supply of CoQ10, cells can become energy-deficient, slowing down a number of critical cellular processes.*
Immune Function Support*
- Immune cells need large amounts of energy to carry out their defensive functions. CoQ10 is required for this energy to be available.*
- Lutein is an antioxidant that appears to quench or reduce harmful free radicals in various parts of the body.*
Support For Healthy Skin And Eyes*
- Lutein has been linked to promoting healthy eyes by helping maintain macular and retinal health in its role as an antioxidant.*
- Lutein is also beneficial to the skin as it may help improve skin hydration and elasticity.*
- Lutein may protect the eyes against the effects of light exposure.*