Hylastra® Is Ideal For:
- Intensive Hydration*
- Diminishes Fine Lines*
- Advanced Wrinkle Therapy*
- Advanced Collagen Synthesis*
Hyaluronic Acid and Beyond...
New and improved Hylastra® features an advanced H.A Serum in a new airless pump dispenser (same size as before) designed to rejuvenate your skin. The basic function of collagen and elastin is to provide the skin with a
strong and solid texture. Hylastra®,
which features the revolutionary power of Hyaluronic Acid (hyaluronate),
fights against collagen and elastin degradation. In addition to the benefits of
Hyaluronic Acid, newly formulated Hylastra® also contains organically sourced
Acerola, Acai and Cloudberry extracts -- natural plant extracts rich in
antioxidants and Vitamin C supporting natural skin firmness and collagen
Hylastra now also features and a special Chlorella Vulgaris extract
(Microalga), now called Chlorellagen DG, which holds astounding skin and
collagen enhancing properties. These specially selected phytonutrients
complement H.A. to wholesomely and comprehensively nourish, hydrate and
moisturize the skin.
Key Co-Factors For Healthy Skin
- Chlorellagen-DG: is present in its clinically tested levels in Hylastra®, and it is sought after for its skin rejuvenating, H.A. complementing properties, which also include the following:
- Chlorellagen DG is rich in the amino acids Lysine, Proline, Glycine and Alanine, which are the essential building blocks of proteins.
- Chlorellagen DG stimulates collagen synthesis, increasing the dermalmatrix.
- Chlorellagen DG also inhibits collagenase. More precisely,
Chlorellagen increases the expression of Collagen-1 and Collagen-3 by
fibroblasts in the dermis, and anchoring Collagen-4 and Laminin 6 (in
the dermal/epidermal junction) as well as Laminin 5, and Collagen-7 by
- It also promotes TIMP-1, TIMP-2 and TIMP-3, protectors of collagen and elastin against degradation, increasing firmness and tonicity.
- Acerola, Acai: Natural plant extracts rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C supporting natural skin firmness and collagen production.
- Cloudberry: (also known as rubus chamaemorus seed extract) is a select
plant extract (harvested from Norway, only during specific times every year
making it very precious). It is rich in Polyphenols including ellagitannins,
ellagic acid, coumaric acid and cinnamic acid. It is well known to support
anti-elastase activity (promoting elastin & firmness protecting)
The Molecule of Youth™
Hyaluronic Acid is a complex natural molecule concentrated in joint
cartilage, synovial membranes, the cornea of the eye, tear ducts and skin.
Wherever Hyaluronic Acid occurs it plays vital roles in maintaining the
hydration and lubrication of that tissue, particularly in the skin, where its
presence or shortage can influence the visible signs of age. A large volume of
published scientific research has demonstrated that having a sufficient amount
of Hyaluronic Acid is important to maintain the healthy structure and function
of these critical areas* Topically HA and the co-factors in Hylastra promote
wholesome, more well-nourished, beautiful and youthful skin.